Become a Partner
Partner with us to present the Awards in your community
We partner with organizations that share our mission to celebrate creative teens and our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Help us identify students with exceptional artistic and literary talent and present their remarkable work to the world through the Awards.
If you’d like to partner with us, please contact us.
Who do we partner with?
- Museums and Libraries
- Community Art Centers
- Colleges and Universities
- Educational Institutions
- Nonprofit Organizations
What does a partnership entail?
- Connect with teens and educators in your area
- Build a community of artists or writers to judge entries
- Host a ceremony—bring students and families to your campus
- Showcase award-winning art or writing
Are there other opportunities to partner with the Awards?
In addition to presenting the Awards, we partner with organizations to provide scholarships or workshops for creative teens in grades 7–12.